membership

sti 9029

Petrolheads
eh if i pay my membership now does that mean i have until 15 SEP 2009 or is it just till the end of this year?? :ponder:

Just till the end of the year, renewals are up in January, so you'd have 3 or so months it. Still worth it though :thumbsup:

Hi sti 9029,
Membership is due in February of each year. We do however make an exception for those who have paid late in the previous year (i.e. from about October onwards), so if you were to pay any time after then you will be automatically added to the 2009 membership list.

having said all that....if you were to join today and attend a few events (e.g. rolling road, xmas party etc.) you would easily recoup your 50 euro in the space of a couple of months.

Cheers,
nodge

Irish Subaru Drivers Club
C/O Niall Barry
Barrys Photographic Services
5 Pembroke Street
Cork
Ireland

is that where i send the monies??

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=9555.msg114428#msg114428 date=1221733326]
Irish Subaru Drivers Club
C/O Niall Barry
Barrys Photographic Services
5 Pembroke Street
Cork
Ireland

is that where i send the monies??

[/quote]

Thats the one :thumbsup:

[quote author=collieno link=topic=9555.msg114456#msg114456 date=1221740052]
How long does it normally take when its done online?
[/quote]

Never more than 2-3 days... depends how busy I am.

Cheers :thumbsup:

don't mean to be an impatient git but i sent my monies down last thursday and nothins been changed,am i just jumpin the gun a bit?? :ponder:

Hi mate, it's Niall's work office that's the club address but he prob hasn't been in there since last week as he's working crazy hours at the moment. As soon as he gets it he'll let Paulo know and you'll be upgraded.

Just wondering how long does it normally take to get the membership pack once you have signed up? I signed up last week and havent got anything, just wondering

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I send out the membership packs
I would say normally 4 to 5 weeks but that might be understating it a bit.

Hi Nodge, just payed yesterday using pay pall. if you are going to the rally i could collect the pack off you, might save the mighty postal service valuable time to get my bills delivered faster.

Hi Tony,
I'll be around the rally over the weekend (not sure how much I'm actually going to get to see due to wedding today and visitors on sunday). I'll put your number in my phone and will give you a buzz if it suits! :thumbsup:

Back