mccrae gathering

016.jpg

Very cool, was looking at the LED lights on the bumper bottem right, and was thinking,, yep cop car,, thank god they dont have them over here or there would be no fun,,
Thanks for the pics there great,,

Great pics there Noel. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Just one question, anyone know what the black thing on the front of the bonnet on the Blue Prodrive Blobeye is for??

Hey Ian, was only talking to a guy last weekend (he owns the petrol station where i get the scooby washed) and he said he was pulled on the M50 recently by a back scooby unmarked, lights flashin and all!! Let him off with a warning for dangerous overtalking!!
Its the first Ive heard of an unmarked scooby car although I have seen a black unmarked forrester on the Sligo road a few times..
Ye just dont know what their in anymore :ponder:

[quote author=Doug V-Limited link=topic=9514.msg113101#msg113101 date=1221308085]
Hey Ian, was only talking to a guy last weekend (he owns the petrol station where i get the scooby washed) and he said he was pulled on the M50 recently by a back scooby unmarked, lights flashin and all!! Let him off with a warning for dangerous overtalking!!
Its the first Ive heard of an unmarked scooby car although I have seen a black unmarked forrester on the Sligo road a few times..
Ye just dont know what their in anymore :ponder:
[/quote]

I think the Emergency Response Unit drive Imprezas and Evo's. There was a drugs incident in Drogheda a while back and they had a white Hawkeye and a Black Evo 8. :thumbsup:

lads i heard dares an unmarked evo on d m50, 1 of my mates said he got pulld d odr day, she was full of after market gear

smashing pics

the black unmarked scoob is indeed a police car and belongs to Warwick police.
we were pleased to have their support and attendance that day, it helped to keep you guys in line lol :smile:

Back