Top Gear

~Online ordering crashed so ended up phoning them and got sorted - only 2 tickets though... :thumbsup:
Had gone through the process - put in CC detail then crash - couldn't comlete transaction - panic - :wall:
restart at 3562 in the queue... :sad:
Kept trying the phone and eventually got through so Friday at 17:00

Was talking to the girl selling the tickets (northern accent :icon_biggrin:- gotta love it) the place opens about 2:30 to the general public?? but the actual TG show is ticketed so not sure what I've just bought - 2 tickets to a 75min show or general admission...

100 squids each...

0818 300 264 or
0818 300 274

Can't remember which but pretty sure it's the first one..
told them the system crashed (as it did) and took the booking over the phone...

Managed to get 2 tickets for sunday evening.
The ticket to the show will get ya into the exhibition aswell !

Was in a que at 4333 and closed down explorer and opened it again and got in straight to book the tickets !!

Mack

Guess we'll have to polish up the cars for this then - can't let the side down...
pity my yoke is in tatters... :icon_grin:

Anything popular is nearly impossible to order online nowadays - there must be folks out there that know a trick to this or something...

FFS got on this morning at 9am got to front of the que (at 11:30am) system crashed and now im at 6000 in the que :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: called RDS was told 'its casue of demand' FFS so wrote email to top gear directer, rds and brand co-ordinator - not a nice one either :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

m8 in work is a PC wizz and managed to get tickets for the friday has given me confirmation number and email confirmation but heres the thing havent paid a penny :ponder2:

something very odd going on :comp26: :comp26: :comp26: :comp26:

Very odd indeed :eek7:
It's a little unsettling to say the least -

BTW what does FFS mean?

should be good though - providing tickets come as promised....

Pete

I was trying the number for about an hour then eventually got through to go into the phone queue for about 25 mins...
Badly organised - I'd say they'll have a lot of dissappointed fans

SOLD OUT :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

some may be released this afternoon/tommorow.

phones have been switched off i was told. RDS called me me back and basically said tough s**t we dont care u were there this morning and PC crashed.

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Back