The 1st Rally of 2007

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Ok fellow petrol heads heres some dates for the rally season for up noooorth Well part 1 for now......................

20th Jan - stat C rally - Kirkistown -   if your going ---- bring the thermals, always bloody freezing

3rd Feb - stat C rally - Mid Antirm MC - will confirm actual locations when confirmed

17th Feb - stat B Rally - North Armagh MC - N. Ireland Championship 1st round held at Kirkistown, usually a great rally.

3rd Mar - stat C rally - Mid Antrim MC - will confirm actual locations when confirmed.

17th Mar - stat B rally - Ballnahinch MC - Bishopscourt - N.Ireland championship. Also a sprint at kirkistown same day, thats if ya wanna go to sleep. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

24th Mar - Stat C Rally time trial - Larne MC - will confirm venue when confirmed.

31st Mar - race event @ Kirkistown - 1st one of the year- usually a great turn out for this, as its the 1st.

31st Mar - Stat C rally - Omagh MC - Fivemiletown is the venue, exact locations to be confirmed. Also that day the TSCC is having an Auto test event, location to be confirmed.

6/9 Apr - Circuit Of Ireland - 1st international - will be interesting - rumours of some WRC team / s maybe doing a bit testing   :ponder: venue as usual Enniskillen

Now i think thats enough dates for now to get yas all planning, if anyone has a particular rally they want to know about just drop me a line....

:nana: LURGAN PARK RALLY IS ON THE 11TH AUGUST  :nana: Maybe the ISDC could have a day out here, because the RS club show up every year and its crap turn out...........  I think it wud be great venue for us scoobies heads to meet up and put the other clubs ta shame, but thats up to the club bosses  :whistle: :whistle:  :subaru:

LURGAN PARK RALLY IS ON THE 11TH AUGUST Maybe the ISDC could have a day out here, because the RS club show up every year and its crap turn out........... I think it wud be great venue for us scoobies heads to meet up and put the other clubs ta shame, but thats up to the club bosses
Sounds like a good plan :thumbsup:
Anyone going to the WRC in November? I know it's 11 months away...

OOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
already got the days booked off, but ive got the next best seat in the house

RALLY RESCUE

get my wrc spoiler yet

hehehehe :dance:

Back