An ISDC Bebo page

B4_RSK

Petrolheads
Was just thinking that this would be a good way of attracting new members to the club, i know many of you incl myself have a Bebo page and i'm sure it won't be long until we get loads of new members signing up,what do ya all reckon?? :dontknow: :dontknow:

In my opinion a club as good as this should have nothing to do with bebo sorry.

I know the committee have loads of work with the club already?

I wouldn't mind setting one up for the club? :subaru:

Just another way to try and reach new members,have seen loads of scoobys around that are not on the club and i thought this would help get them on here :thumbsup:

isnt bebo for kids :ponder2: thats all the club needs is a load of young fellas and young ones from primary and secondary schools joining up :icon_blahblah: :new_argue:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=9350.msg111124#msg111124 date=1220627392]
isnt bebo for kids :ponder2: thats all the club needs is a load of young fellas and young ones from primary and secondary schools joining up :icon_blahblah: :new_argue:
[/quote]

Not really but i know you can limit the age of who joins,make the page private and accept who we want and that'll weed out the kids

Well from looking at members list i'm sure there's plenty joined up that don't have scoobies :dontknow:

Its obvious when people don't pay the membership?

I agree with B4-RSK there are loads of scooby owners that aren't part of this club?

average age on bebeo 17..average age on here about 27...what is bebo going to give you that the forum doesn't???...except the chance to put up pictures of your self , list music you like and films and generally use/list things that other people have created to try represent your individuality...what is the point of that sh!t?
I don't see why bebo people on here couldn't have a thread to exchange details or whatever I'm not against anything like that, none of my business, but I certainly wouldn't be advertising on there....just my opinion...we had enough of that little sh!te and his " whats your favorite colour?" threads..can't remember his name you know who I mean..sh!thead

Lol relax lads twas just a suggestion, no need for the :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :lol: :lol: understand what your saying dagnut, was jus suggesting it since bebo is the most viewed website in Ireland next to Google and thought that there might be a few potential members who don't know about the club, sure i had my first leggy months b4 i heard bout the club and that was from a fellow member who was stopped next to me at a set of lights :icon_lol:

i just rememebr that little spunk bat having isdc all over his bebo page ..wasn't a good advertising

:lol: :lol: IM AFRAID TO SAY THERE IS AN ISDC BEBO PAGE.
i came across it when one off the lads left it on. so i went nosing. :icon_grin:

I fooooooking hate bebo, Its pure muck.
Its just a place for people to nose and to blow their own trumpet :icon_blahblah:

Plus as said before, you would attract some amount of retards.Genuine people will find the ISDC without bebo :thumbsup:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=9350.msg111179#msg111179 date=1220635106]
Genuine people will find the ISDC without bebo :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Totally agree.

by all means someone set up a bebo page but do not mention the clubs name. Fair enough it might get a few extra members but you don't want fuckin pricks joinin, scoobywrx is a good example. Bebo is where you find the likes of him. Someone start a thread regarding their own bebo page and leave it at that.

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=9350.msg111178#msg111178 date=1220634985]
Extra money for the club.
[/quote] bring back the 10 euro forum fee :thumbsup:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=9350.msg111184#msg111184 date=1220635499]
[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=9350.msg111178#msg111178 date=1220634985]
Extra money for the club.
[/quote] bring back the 10 euro forum fee :thumbsup:
[/quote]

BEBO BOLLIX

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=9350.msg111141#msg111141 date=1220629556]
:lol: :lol: IM AFRAID TO SAY THERE IS AN ISDC BEBO PAGE.
i came across it when one off the lads left it on. so i went nosing. :icon_grin:
[/quote]

And the gold star goes to dohcturbo!!

Back