2003 Wrx Wheels

Wrx ian

Petrolheads
Well Boys and Girls,
I have just Got myself a set of Revolution Millennium Wheels 18"x8" ,
So i also Got me some Dunlop Sport 9090 225/40/18..

These are going on my late 2003 Wrx,,

Here's where you guys come in.

Are they going to work,, Like Is that the rite tyre size???

I think i should be ok...

Thanks, Yours 4ever,, love you,,get the whips out,, Wrx ian (aka Scooby)

PS, We Spray and or bake any colour you want, and can fix 95% of damage cracks, cerb damage, flaking, what ever els you can find to through at us..

Nice choice WRX Ian... :thumbsup: you don't happen to know my mate who got a set of Revolution Millenuim wheels sprayed with you boys at Collins Engineering there a while ago for a black Evo VI???? they where done in gunmetal???

They look great those wheels... gonna get a set for my Scooby! They are the ones pictured below that your getting???? :icon_headbang:

Yep thats them im putting them after work.. then heading to an underground car park to polish the car for Sunday.. sad but it has to be done..

Here is the Late Richard Burns Impreza running Millenuims,, What a great Car and Driver

was looking at getting these meself for my leggy...but im always on the look out for the original prodrive/speedline ones...

Well if im honist, the burns car is running, the Prodrive wheels BUT!!!!!!!!!! and its a big one,,But Revolution got the wheels down to under 11KG,, Any way.

I've spent a long time trying to source the Speedline ones.... you could get motorsport Magnesium ones up until about a year ago... but they where 4k for a set!!! :shock2: :shock2:

The road ones haven't been made in years and unfortunatley any of them off WRC cars don't fit due to completly different PCD and offset! :doh:

The Revolution ones are the nearest thing to em... bit heavier but really nice looking rims! I'd remove the recessed Revolution logo/text on them and have em sprayed! :thumbsup:

Thanks for uploading a photo Ian. They are sweet :icon_grin:
Can you pm me a price for them and a price incl them sprayed :thumbsup:

Yep Will do.. but it will have to be monday. by the way that pic is so sh1t im taking it down 2moro and putting up a good one holy crap the wheels look good now the car is clean and proper,, Like um now?? Wait till you see them 2moro,,!! Well Worth it..

Back