MotoGP

Very good Video, the GP is some veiwing. Far more exciting then the F1.

stoners a muppet for doin what he did in last 2 rounds.

If Rossi goes on to win this years Championship,then its without doubt his finest achievement.He's up against a superior bike on 90% of tracks & he's up against his toughest opponent since 2001.Laguna Seca was unreal,cant remember two racers going head to head like that

Ya, Rossi v Stoner at Laguna Seca was unbelievable stuff! :wazzup:
Passing on the dirt going down corkscrew :shock2: Very exciting to watch! :icon_grin:

rossi wrapped up this years championship with a win in motegi,not generally one of his better events,stoner looks off colour with his injury it must be said.But Rossi was still convincing against the bridgstone shod Honda of pedrosa,lorenzo unlucky not to get 3rd.Rossi's tshirts had "sorry for the delay" on the front-nice touch!

Looking foward to phillip island in oz next,on my to go to list!

I'll try and put up a highlight video later :icon_grin: Next race is Malaysia on the 17th :653:
Don't know what I'll do next year without eurosport's coverage. From what I can see the BBC will not be showing any of the warm up sessions or qualifying or even the 125 and 250 races! :shock2:
And if the actual MotoGP race clashes with Wimbledon or the football then it might not be shown at all! :wall:
Dorna's decision to give BBC exclusive coverage boggles my mind... :wall: :cuckoo: :snooty:

Yea Eurosport will be missed the 2 lads gave great commentary,also cant wait to see fully fit Lorenzo next year hopefully he can stay on the bike more often I think he could be a real challenger for the championship next year :thumbsup:

Back