Classic Impreza Wanted

Mick Spec C

Hello All,

I have a friend who is looking for a weekend car. Has a small budjet of €8,000 to €9,000. Have you any suggestions on cars currently available. Looking for a turbo peferably in Blue.  :ponder: :ponder:

No bangers need apply..... :D :D

Please send me a PM with prices, pics etc.

Thanks,

Michael

i have an sti version 1 wagon for sale its in the for sale section on the site cant send pm's for some reason

hey there

i have a 1996 wrx jap import for sale, it is in the for sale section, under MY WRX FOR SALE.

cheers

SAw a lovely WR blue classic for sale just of north circular rd heading for manners st, it's in a little garage be for the shopping centre at hanlin's corner. Don't know how much but if he's in the area it would be worth checking out, has the us wrc stickers on it, used to see it driving around the area, best of luck with the looking.

I no the car plus the fella who owns the garage if u were interested its carzone search dealers and its brd motors mine is for sale there to :thumbsup:

Hello All,

My Friend found a car yesterday, fresh of the boat from Japan. I have not got the details on it yet other than its a WRX in blue with 55K miles. I told him about getting it remapped etc, he's not too happy as he has already blown his budget  :angry: :angry:
Thanks for your help.

Michael

Back