all ireland final

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
just wondering anybody ave any tickets on sale here for the game??highely doubt it but worth askin..

as far as i can see all the waterford tickets are been taken by people with no interest in hurling........judging by the crowd working with me anyway!!

Although, as a true Kerry man I will be making the 21st of September my first game of the year :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=9269.msg110165#msg110165 date=1220374312]
as far as i can see all the waterford tickets are been taken by people with no interest in hurling........judging by the crowd working with me anyway!!

Although, as a true Kerry man I will be making the 21st of September my first game of the year :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote]yea ur spot on there,all the people i know that went to all there matches this season cant get a ticket,and the people with no intrest have tickets no bother is terrible..hahaha

[quote author=nodge link=topic=9269.msg110165#msg110165 date=1220374312]

[/quote] should u not be supporting cork john :icon_nana:

There is always a few knocking around in dublin the night before try the merchant or o sheas talbot street

youl get them outside 1 min after the game starts....no bother.

when i was living up there thats what WE DID EVERY YEAR WHEN KERRY WERE IN THE FINAL

you serious??might take the chance in travelling up so. p.s is that your rally car in the picture??

this was a few years ago,dont no what there like up there now.
and i wish it was my car, ollie clarkes car.

:icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

:smokin:[quote author=nodge link=topic=9269.msg110165#msg110165 date=1220374312]

[/quote]

Same as most kerry supporters :icon_lol:

:smokin:

Back