McRae Gathering 2008

cossiedevil

Octane Boostaholics
Over here at the McRae Gathering, brilliant to see so many scoobies together, managed to get the car up front with the marshals for the convoy down from Lanark to Banbury :multijump:

Found a youtube video of us, I'm the first scooby behind the police car at the start of video, marshals were on front of us (made sure the ISDC stickers were well polished and on show :thumbsup: )

Will have plenty of pics to post up when we get back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBrvVqZI7Qc

how we doing just sfter getting home from the boat, WOW wot a weekend, wit sat nav sending us down farmers lanes to pulling up in lanark to a LOT of subarus, going down the motor way wit nearly every bridge full of supporters both young and old, stopping off at charnick richards to both carparks full of subarus and then prodrive banbury letting every one in to see the work shops and feeding us all 1100 SUBARUS plus passengers, and then the spelling of COLIN MCRAE with his national flag all made out of subarus,

A BIG THANKS TO ALL ORGANISERS it was brill and i doubt it will ever be done again, and wot a tribute to a great person

"if in doubt flat out"
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Just back myself, what a trip and a great tribute to a legend :subaru:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MxIvEawNsR4

The record was broken for the photograph of the mosaic, the aerial photograph of 1086 Subarus spelling Colin at the McRae Gathering 2008:

26e1f56001.jpg

hi,
just had to sign up to say you nutter! :653:

coming across for the McRae Gathering and doing the 2 day event is reasonable,
turning around to head back north and drive across Scotland is ahem ok, daft but understandable.
Heading back to Wales after that is a tad extreme!

glad you enjoyed the Gathering and your car is yummy!
it was a pleasure to meet you.

Imy
[wee chinese scots girl :thumbsup:]

hi imy :smile:.how could i forget :icon_grin: you where the first car i saw in lanark lights flashing at me lovely classic.it was a brilliant weekend hats of to ya's i would say you were well wreck after it :zzzz:.it was great that the record was broke and my bro won the year subsciption to Total Impreza mag the jammy :angry1: :multijump:.as for the driving nutter wouldn't be the word :icon_grin:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9222.msg136390#msg136390 date=1229163170]
Mmmmmm Vicky :545:

Anyone know the owner of the 99 WW type r ltd at 3.18 into that video?
[/quote]

its noeler2006 i think????
:ponder2: :ponder2:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=9222.msg136398#msg136398 date=1229167041]
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9222.msg136390#msg136390 date=1229163170]
Mmmmmm Vicky :545:

Anyone know the owner of the 99 WW type r ltd at 3.18 into that video?
[/quote]
its noeler2006 i think????
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]

He's a member off the site was talking to him at the gathering forget what his name was :ponder2:

[quote author=noeler2006 link=topic=9222.msg136852#msg136852 date=1229366641]
ye it was me, god it was so much fun,

[/quote]

Car is looking well mate :thumbsup:

thats a lovely pic, and ye i think i was the dirtyest car there on the sat god dam sat nav brought us through farmers yards and everything, did you get the moasic from mcrea gathering website, ah it was a brilliant weekend, and in the video it says i was in the letter I but i was the first row of the L poor old vicky was very confused when i asked her

[quote author=lishagh link=topic=9222.msg137197#msg137197 date=1229451221]
that s my shoe at the bottom of the last picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

What a coincidence, I was just looking at that picture & thought to myself "thats got to be lishagh's shoe" :icon_biggrin:

Back