MY99 Toyota Corolla 1.3 Sold.........

E

ericsti

Have a car here after the sale of my dads car so she selling cheap, Looking for €1,500.

She's running spot on and was due to be traded in against a newer one today but I convinced him to give it to me and take my dads car.

Nice little cheap run a round and it's NTC'd and all.

Nearest offer takes it. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Ph: 0862228151

Re: MY99 Toyota Corolla 1.3

milage doesnt matter with 1.3 corollas. had one for years and it doesn't need oil or water to run um

sorry.. dont mean what mileage is on it... mean how many miles do you get from a tank? I'm looking into getting a mule to get to and from work that gets the best possible mpg..

I'm not sure what milage it does but this lad won't have had it if it drank juice. :smile:

He was using it to get from Dundalk to Dublin every day since 2001 and he was concerned about the Astra's milage when he was thinking about buying that so I'd say this is spot on or he would have had something else.

If your interested have a look I cleaned it up today and took a few pics. Hub caps are going on to her on wednesday so don't let that put you off.

There interest in her.

By the way she has a tow bar but he never had anything to tow. :icon_grin:

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

As usual though it started to rain just after I waxed her. :lol:

Just to add, She is taxed until the 3-09 and NCT until the 9-09

my god that is the branchiest special branch shade wagon ive ever seen. just take off the garage badge and you could park where ever you like

Will do but I'd say she's gone for sure. Lad coming to collect it tomorrow. But I'll give you a shout for sure if it falls through.

Thanks for the interest Pete.

Back