FINAL DESTINATION for McRae Tribute Convoy... Special Deal for SUB drivers

SWRC Wayne

Sunday Drivers
Hope to see alot of yiz here this Sunday, at the final destination of the McRae tribute convoy:

TRADER-TotalRecall.jpg

In respect of those Sub drivers who merely want to park up and get a bit of a photoshoot goin on, they are very welcome to use the car park at BC, where they will NOT be charged.

Only those who wish to take part in the event or spectate will have to pay to gain access to that part of the site.
We're also doin a special deal with FREE Drag runs for Sub drivers in the convoy too. See Scubbay at the meeting point for further details on that.

This was not intended as a big money spinner for SWRC, hence the FREE runs, but more as a fitting end to the day for a load of travel weary car enthusiasts. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to provide the free area for a photoshoot as long as everyone behaves themselves when on site. :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Also, those who do actually go and enter the Drag competition, I'll give them a FREE DRAG RACE T-SHIRT too. Couldn't be bad at that!

Wayne

£10 you cann't beat the entry fee. Why would you stay ouside.

AI Autosport also offering a free dyno for the top qualifying Scoob I am led to believe at their Dyno Shootout day in September :)

Back