Motorhelp.uk

S

scooby5

Has anyone ever had any dealings with or knows about them,
they say they have people interesed in my car for sale but want 90 euro to release my details to them,
which they say i will get back when i have sold the car,and if the car is not sold within 7 days i get a weekend voucher.

http://www.motorhelpuk.co.uk/index.php

Steer clear of them. Or tell them you can pay the fee as soon as someone buys the car.

did they get your number from the auto trader or a car website?? i've been getting calls from them as well. i called a popular car magizine and they said that they were very dodgey and not to give them any card information. it sounds like a complete scam to me.

They rang me id say they got my no. from carzone.
Said they had buyers ready to take it,but you know what they say IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

[quote author=scooby5 link=topic=1008.msg8305#msg8305 date=1165857312]
They rang me id say they got my no. from carzone.
Said they had buyers ready to take it,but you know what they say IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
[/quote]

And it is. Im suprised they dident start getting stroppy on the phone with you aswell.

Ah they are gas. Con job. I advertise all time on carzone. And when they ring i just go let me guess loads of buyers lined up for me do you. And then they just hang up on you. Or else string them along and keep saying your busy. Then they ring you 40 times a day.

Big time con job, they ring anyone that has their car for sale in auto trader, cbg, buy & sell and on carzone, they tell you as dave said that they have buyers lined up for your car i know somebody who fell for it but when he tried to ring back he got no reply.

Back