Re: LFC V STANDARD LIEGE

i normally drive over for all euro games but cant coz i'm workin but hopefully they'll qualify and then i'll catch the other group games...
have me ticket for boro game tomorrow also but workin again :angry1: :angry1:
just thought i'd pass on the opportunity to someone else coz will be a crackin atmoshere

did yer man felleni who just signed for everton play in either leg?

hope we didnt just pay 15million for a cup tied player

yeah he played in both legs mate......
liege really didnt want to sell but 15mil was a bit irresistible !!!!!
ah well...if everton make it to febuary in europe...then he can play
:icon_confused: :wall: :wall:

i hope he played well at least
madness buyinga cuptied player with 5min to go in the transfer window

Rafa to b gone by xmas if things dont start picking up!!whats the deal with playing keane on the left against villa saturday and had a nobody in ngog up front??man is crazy

[quote author=scoobydo link=topic=9050.msg110511#msg110511 date=1220447013]
Rafa to b gone by xmas if things dont start picking up!!
[/quote]

That's a really bizarre statement considering we've 7 points from 2 aways and 1 home so far as well as getting through the CL qualifier. A point at Villa was a good result considering all that went on before and during.

How can things pick up by Xmas - go from joint top to top on our own is it? Surely you mean "Rafa to be gone by Xmas if things get a lot worse!"

18 years and 4/5 managers since we won the title and you want to sack the current one after a start to the season consisting of 5 unbeaten competitive games. Seriously?????

we should b top of the table and still ave a hundred percent record we should b beating aston villa,torres and gerrard out of man u game man u will beat us plus man u ave a game in hand allready against fulham and if they win that united are 5 points ahead already bfore october..they should of busted there ass against villa to maintain a hundered percent record they knew chelsea dropped 2 points before the game..really hope we beat the scum though..

i'm with you on the get rid off rafa

i said it the other day looking at the match. we are playin muck and its all down to the manager who is picking the side and telling the side what to do.

20 mil on keane to sit on the wing and do less than he does up front.

i think we need change now and especially the owners now that the money side off things have stepped up the game with the man city takeover.

the team i think what should be starting every game is

reina :thumbsup:

carragher :dontknow: agger :clap: skrtel :clap: dossena :thumbsup:

masherano :thumbsup:

babel :thumbsup: gerrard :thumbsup: reira :ponder2:

keane :snooty: torres :thumbsup:

then have a sub bench with the likes off kuyt, benayoun, alonso, lucas, hyypia, arbeloa, el zhar, pennant.

like he is havin a laugh with the team selection, tactics, signings.

over 200mil spent and i did have hope but its entirely gone out the window.

yes we are joint top but come on lads we played muck and scraped threw from again gerrard and torres.

rant over :angry1:

well said keith,now with man city and all there cash,liverpool will b lookin over there shoulders im sure they will b breaking into the top four soon..we need a manager who playes his best players week in week out and not play players out of position especially ones worth 20 million...

I'd love to know where Benitez studied finance. Imagine paying 20million for a palyer of the calibre of Robbie Keane. In all reality is he even worth 7million. He really needs to cop on and play his best eleven for every match. So what if players get tired, thats what they're paid to do play football. They get paid well enough and have everything done for them.

[quote author=scoobydo link=topic=9050.msg110680#msg110680 date=1220515625]
well said keith,now with man city and all there cash,liverpool will b lookin over there shoulders im sure they will b breaking into the top four soon..we need a manager who playes his best players week in week out and not play players out of position especially ones worth 20 million...
[/quote]

whos worth 20 million????

b4 you answer...dont say keane coz hes not worth the price of a bag of coal!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=scoobydo link=topic=9050.msg110608#msg110608 date=1220474875]
we should b top of the table and still ave a hundred percent record we should b beating aston villa,torres and gerrard out of man u game man u will beat us plus man u ave a game in hand allready against fulham and if they win that united are 5 points ahead already bfore october..
[/quote]

Missed that opportunity to sack him now I suppose.............

Back