sound proof?

BlackScooby

Petrolheads
hey all, just wondering has anyone on here used sound proof.?. my impreza is really loud inside with noise of running gear..would it make a big difference if i done under da carpets?? or wat would ye recommend??
regards
dave :subaru:

Yeah have to say the noise of the running gear never really dawned on me till a few people was in the car and they all though something was rubbing or there was a rubbing noise from the diff, had it checked, diff fine, just the noise from the drive train!! Maybe a layer of sound proofing would be a good idea, make the jopurney a bit more pleasent, but add a little bit of weight.

Paddy

hey lads,cheers for da suggestions.. anyone know were i would get sound proof?? its a 94 wrx (import) .. and the tyres are nankang.. 215/45/17.. :thumbsup:

Unusual for 45's to be that noisy .. I'm running on 40's at the mo and not much problems from them. :dontknow:

ya your right ckay thats why i have 45's on it.. its more of a whinning off da drives than road noise tho..was wonderin wether there is a prob with da drives or is this just da way dey are?

tis sound scooydell.. just had da oils done last week.. i wonder do all 94 - 96 impreza sound like mine.. maybe am just bein fussy.. :ponder:

Back