1999 Type R impreza for sale (price lowered 12,5000

the hen

Petrolheads
Im afraid i gotta sell my pride and joy as just cant afford it anymore with new house and still paying rent on house in kinnegad. the joys of living in sligo and working in dublin!!!!
many of ye will know it from this site as bought it of mike here in april. its 1999 with 53000 miles, has fmic, braided hoses,drilled and vented front discs, hks dumpvalve, uprated back box and middle section, lightweight rota 18" wheels and studs, remapped for irish fuel with apexi ecu power commander, has dvd/bluetooth touchscreen radio, few more extras but cant remember at minute. car can be viewed in sligo/dublin. i bought it in april for 14,500 so hoping to recouperate most of that!!!! immaculate car which breaks my heart to sell but gotta get diesel. will add pictures tomorrow when down home . ring 086-0855853

Re: 1999 Type R impreza for sale

Lovely car mate! love the colour, looking for 1 of these myself but have to sell my own yoke 1st, after the nct early september... good luck with the sale anyway! :subaru:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet type r mate! Best of luck!

I love that car, everything about it just screams out at me. Best a luck with the sale hen dude!!

(but guranteed, you'll prob have to get another one in a year or so!!!) :multijump: :multijump:

Pretty sure i saw this car at one of the dublin meets (pub beside airport me thinks) anyway cracking motor :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

fine type r

good luck with sale :thumbsup:

Thanks lads but never getting to drive it as using her car up and down to dublin and she using scooby down here and hates driving it............. typical woman. wants her passat back :doh: the way the market is i could be while selling it but just gonna enjoy it till then

Sorry to hear that you are selling Colin. best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

just my luck the engine has packed up. is away getting full rebuild at moment so afraid losing a serious packet when finally sell on but next owner is fortunate as getting mint car with newly build engine. save himself a packet. would nearly keep it now but still gotta get diesel so gonna have to take the hit. oh why could i not have been sensible in first place and boght diesel in april............. gonna sue subaru for making them so addictive !!! will let everyone know when gat car back from doctors

What the hell happened Colin? :angry1:
Hope you get it sorted soon. :thumbsup:

Mike

finally got car back from mechanic and running sweet as a nut. wouldnt it wannna with a bill over 4000 euro!!! still for sale even though would love to keep it now with it going so well. there is 200 mile on engine rebuild so ideally like to sel it after 1500 just to be safe. hoopefully car will go to someone who will look after it and give it the care it deserves as a brilliant type r. so anyone looking for a great type r in a one off colour give me a bzz on site or at 086 0855853.

do you know what the cause of the engine failure?

dont know as yet the compression was low in one of the cylinders last time was in garage so maybe that had something to do with it, certainly was not hard driving as as warmed up and cooled down and never went over 5500 revs. 120mph was fasted ever even drove it. only 53000 miles on it. it would be a good buy as new owner never have to worry bout engine failure and a big bill as i was landed ! prob put it in autotrader next week hopefully generate more interest.

hi colin - is the car still for sale?

it is bud a fella from cork (well think its cork) just rang. oh wait till i tell ya opened boot today and guess what ? key broke in lock so thats what tryoing to sort at the minute !!! oh my luck today just not in. my number is 0860855853 if ya wanna ring me

i am now open to serious offers for car as got engaged during week and now all i hear is wedding costs in my ear !!! anyone interested can mail me or ring 0860855853 can be viewed connaught/ leinster thanks

Ah Colin Colin Colin, what are ya after doing :lol: :lol: If you think the type R was expensive to run, think again :roll:

Seriously,Congrats to you both :thumbsup:

Back