Lowering Springs Fitting in Cork?

daveR

Petrolheads
Have a set of lowering springs waiting to be fitted to my car at the moment and was wondering could anyone recommend somewhere in cork to fit them?

Iv tried a few places and have been refused as i didnt buy the springs from them!

I have also been told its a main dealer job as there is some sort of safty belt in the way which will need to be removed...is this right :dontknow:

Cheers :thumbsup:

if your anywhere close to the doughcloyne hotel you could try that mechanic across from the centra, hes just past the roundabout,he does alot of work for my old fella, he might stick um in for ya :thumbsup:

Isn't that nearly next door to you Dave? :icon_grin:

You could try Mark Murphy Motors in Douglas....was recommended to me by Yogi and I've been to him a few times, he really knows his stuff!

Mark Murphy Motors in the wollen mills in Douglas. He rallies Impreza's so he'll fly through it. His mechanics are his service crew too...!!!

They really know their stuff.

You could try Dessie Golden he's in da industrial estate behind Wilton test centre :icon_headbang:I never used him but loadsa petrol heads i know say he's sh*t hot!!!!!!!!He does alota rally cars n sh*t here's his no. 0214385545 :subaru:

[quote author=daveR link=topic=8989.msg106475#msg106475 date=1219145571]
Iv tried a few places and have been refused as i didnt buy the springs from them!
[/quote]

jesus I hate that crap. Business must me good if they can turn away money and a customer.

jesus I hate that crap. Business must me good if they can turn away money and a customer.

That's simply cause they haven't a clue :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes:

Dave give a Adam Hussey a shout he'll fit them no bother :thumbsup:

Niall.

Rob Mehigan off this site is sorting me out!
Sound man :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Thanks for the help lads :thumbsup: must get some new pics up after there fitted!

Lowering springs swap is straight forward as long as you have spring clamps.

Back