Logging on to get new posts

nicknack

Petrolheads
When i log on and go to new posts, it just comes up as blank, anyone else having this problem? havnt logged on in a while so presume there should be new posts.

Ok lads, this dosnt happen when i log on on any other computer, its just my computer. im using a mac so would anyone know how to resolve this problem?
Its only the very first time when i switch on my puter that i cant log in. every other time after that its ok.

Can anyone please help cause its very annoying missing the posts when i get up.
Cheers

using mozilla, never had this when i got it first, just happened one day and i dint change anything. ???

Im using a Mac and my log in attempt never works first time. Tells me my password is wrong (which it isnt)....I try again with same details and it works.

When i come onto the site first of all, the first thing i do is hit "Show unread posts since last visit.", Thats where the problem. Ah i dunno, just wrecks the head cause cant read the first posts of the morning!!

I hope you are not going to try use the dreaded internet explorer with a Mac....thats sacrilegious :lol:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=8944.msg108540#msg108540 date=1219859664]
I hope you are not going to try use the dreaded internet explorer with a Mac....thats sacrilegious :lol:
[/quote]

Exactly, it aint going near me puter!! its about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit!!

Back