Just bought my first impreza :P

C

crea

Lads, just bought my first impreza :) :thumbsup:after many years of drooling over the fuckers that overtook me in one. Its a 1996 WRX V Limited, not sure if it is a WRX STI, but has loads of the STI pink bits,lol. Guy I bought it off in the UK said they were added on afterwards. (Straight in from Japan). Full HKS suspension fitted, like a fucking go-kart. Back roads suck :evil:

Just wondering what the exact spec of the car is, would like to participate in meetings, track days, etc. Help greatly appreciated people.

:subaru:

welcome to the club mate! i thought all V-limiteds were STI's? maybe not.

Not all V Limited are STi.

Crea, can you post up your chassis code? Open the bonnet and look at the metal plate on the passenger side. It should start with GC8????

Thanks for the replies lads, Found what I was looking for on the link posted to http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/ken.ross/sti/

Aint an STi, even though I insured it as one, will ring the robbing shower of cunts in the morning.

What road aint a back road in cork, even Patrick st, is a fucking back breaker to drive up! Joys of HKS.

Thanks for the friendly welcome lads, hope to meet up at an event sometime and maybe a few :guinness:

If any of ye are looking for help with computers/programs or general enquiries, give me a shout

reaxcory@eircom.net

I also run a live video chat room on Camfrog, mainly a pisstaking room with people from all over the world, met a few of them, had to travel as far as Miami to meet one of the girls in there. Could turn it into a scooby room,lol. Anyone interested drop me an e-mail.

Again, cheers lads for the speedy replies

Cory

Number 149 V-limited, logo on seats, debadged, Sti exhaust,struts, HKS suspension, samco blue hoses, digital speedo, temp/volt pod, WRC anniversary Blue.

my mate just bought one, as far as i know its not sti but 260 bhp standard?? does it have that weird lookin oval shape pipe sticking  out on the exhaust, his no. 38 ,same thing v-limited stitched into seats and stuff

yeah just a WRX, Sti exhaust fitted, aint oval, logos stiched into seats. All in all happy as fu*k with my 1st impreza, just pissed off it runs like sh*t on unleaded 95, octane booster is a godsend. Not sure if I will get it remapped, advice needed on this folks, filled it up with super plus in wales when i bought it with a bottle of otane booster, fuckin hell, it loved it :)

:subaru:

Back