Thank God the sites back.

E

ericsti

Good man Paulo. :clap:

It's back. Nothing worse then when I'm on a twenty four hour shift and the ISDC site goes down.

I spent all day adding stuff to my bebo page as up until this it was sh1t and playing pork on bebo.

See what youhave reduced metp.

The odd lookin on scoobyireland was the only thing that kept me sain. :hammerhead: :wazzup:

I was there that chris555 was so bored that he spent money on some new parts. Come on chris you cann't keep them secret. :ponder: What you get. :1poke:

good man paulo, :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

i was lost without the site earlier on me break and during work aswell, but again, fair play and i second wot eric said above!!!!

Jonnie
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

It's great to have it back but it's now the slowest running site in the history of the internet. Takes ages for anything to happen when you click on a subject link. No fun. All other sites still running at full speed so problem only with this site.

good man paulo :thumbsup: the site is running very slow alright and I dont have broadband so its extra slow :icon_sad:

if the site isnt hosted on dedicate servers located in Ireland it can cause issues. Or maybe the bandwidth limit for the site needs to be increased incase were maxing it out with our spam posts!

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=8883.msg105505#msg105505 date=1218672760]
Good man Paulo. :clap:

It's back. Nothing worse then when I'm on a twenty four hour shift and the ISDC site goes down.

I spent all day adding stuff to my bebo page as up until this it was sh1t and playing pork on bebo.

See what youhave reduced metp.

The odd lookin on scoobyireland was the only thing that kept me sain. :hammerhead: :wazzup:

I was there that chris555 was so bored that he spent money on some new parts. Come on chris you cann't keep them secret. :ponder: What you get. :1poke:

[/quote]

woohooo i have my life back! :lol: thanks paulo! bloody :comp26: :comp26: :comp26:

well eric only small stuff:

1.eyelids
2. HID look lights
3. sti oil cap
4.carbon fibre pillars
5. cerise i badge

now for some more :icon_grin:

There were a few issues to deal with, hopefully all is sorted now.

I agree with moving the hosting to Ireland. Unfortunately I inherited a system whereby the ISDC has to pay 3 different companies to keep the site running. It's a pain in the ass for all of us when issues arise. The latest incident was due to our website hosts updating the latest Microsoft security patches... it fooked up our site and plenty of others on their servers too. Our site has been moved from one server to another in the meantime, hence the drop in service, also the redirecting of the isdc.ie domain name took 24 hours to propagate... :comp26:

Sorry folks... keep on keeping on :geek:

Back