Boot build

Are you talking about an enclouse in your boot for amps and subs etc ?? :ponder:

I think Kat might want one of these built to have a matching pair... :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

wlcowboyboot.jpg

Welcome to the Club Kat :thumbsup:

Icetronix do all that type of stuff I think.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=976.msg8003#msg8003 date=1165365628]
I think Kat might want one of these built to have a matching pair... :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

wlcowboyboot.jpg

[/quote]

jus bcos im female it has to relate 2 shoes!! I thought this was a subaru site where i cud get help???????????????????????

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=976.msg8008#msg8008 date=1165391375]
Welcome to the Club Kat :thumbsup:

Icetronix do all that type of stuff I think.
[/quote]

www.icetronix.com

they are located in the red cow area. across the road from coca-cola, just up from McDonalds.

[quote author=kat link=topic=976.msg8073#msg8073 date=1165448345]
jus bcos im female it has to relate 2 shoes!! I thought this was a subaru site where i cud get help???????????????????????
[/quote]

yes it is a very helpfull subaru site, its also a very funny and joke filled site to have a good laugh on too.

i don't know if ur taking the piss abt the area its in. r is this anotha joke :lol:

[quote author=kat link=topic=976.msg8080#msg8080 date=1165450304]
i don't know if ur taking the p**s abt the area its in. r is this anotha joke :lol:
[/quote]

No thats where it is. Just before red cow heading outta town at gate before old sam hire centre. Its just very rare ye get someone looking for a sound build thats all..

got a few bit from Robbie in the past in ICETRONIX,a little bit of haggling on price and you could get a very good deal.Stear clear of suped,very expensive.Any picture and spec of your dream car?
Alan

ha kat welcome to the club sounds like a nice motor you hav there,dont mind the lads, there just not into there ice, it all power and speed for them but your motor should roast most off theres even with the booth build. :lol: :subaru:

Welcome along Kat. Can we see pics of your STi?

Why on earth would you want ICE when you have a flat 4 to make all the noise?

im not very gud wit computers i hav 2 get some1 else 2 post the pics 4 me. i hope 2 get them on this wkend.

Back