andy forrest job

murt

Middle Lane Hogs
lads i know there,s a big dscussion and different points of view about mapping and how its done, but holy fu*k drove a 05 sti done by andy himself it was awesome , it was such a smooth power delivery when you put your foot down and high up the revs it just turn into a savage. very very impressed, unfortunately cant get mine done because of :angry:ecu, but i think andy forrest is the way to go after that. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=974.msg7977#msg7977 date=1165354112]
aaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: :angry:   ANGRY ECU.................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Smooth as hell.That was only the icing on the cake.The best mod i have ever come across on any car i've had.Would be very interesting to see how a Westward mapped car would compare.

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=974.msg7991#msg7991 date=1165359104]
Smooth as hell.That was only the icing on the cake.The best mod i have ever come across on any car i've had.Would be very interesting to see how a Westward mapped car would compare.
[/quote]

Or any car mapped by a company in this country really. There doesent seem to be anyone who messures up.

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=974.msg7991#msg7991 date=1165359104]
[/quote]i know a lad got his sti power fc mapped there and only got 255 bhp but thats on normal unleaded

Ya but that would depend on what other mods
he has.................. a standard scoob with just a map
isn't going to put out alot more, the max probarly been
280bhp if even. and giving the "average" result of a RR
255bhp isn't that far of i reckon for 95RON

Niall.

yeah i know it would be lower on 95ron he has hks exhaust dunno bout anything else

Back