My detailing Plans for the future.

E

ericsti

I'm only starting to get into this myself but these are what I would do next time I detail. Cann't wait. Just have to get all the bottles of cleaning product.

For minimum fuss I'd go with Maguires in all these items:

Wash

Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
Luxurious lather and rich conditioners nourish your paintwork and the brilliantly slick surface chases water off your finish, reducing drying time and leaving a shimmering gloss. Molten Magic is how many of our fans describe this product! Maximises the life and shine of Gold Class Wax.

For Surface Prep.

Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner,
Use sparingly with Hand Applicator Pad or Microwipe cloths Work in small sections Rub thoroughly until product almost disappears Remove residue with Polishing Towels or Microwipe cloths. ALWAYS READ COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO USE.

If you want to go down the clay route get:

Quik Clay Detailing System
The safe, easy way to remove contaminants like Industrial Fallout, Paint Overspray, Tree Sap Mist, Hard Water Deposits, etc, that have bonded to the surface. The unique clay bar is completely non-abrasive and grabs hold of bonded contaminants and literally pulls them off the finish, leaving it as smooth as glass.

Polish & Protect

You can go two ways on this. You can use a one step system:

Deep Crystal Wet Look
Tested and proven over many years to be the fastest, most effective way to polish and protect all paint finishes in one easy step. This advanced formula safely removes minor surface imperfections and creates a slick, wet-look shine, whilst guarding against the damaging elements. The ideal choice for daily drivers.

Or a two step Method:

Deep Crystal Polish TWO STEP SYSTEM
If you're a die hard enthusiast with a dark coloured car, go for the individual polish and wax process. It's more work but the depth of colour and gloss are absolutely incredible. DEEP CRYSTAL POLISH. Super rich polishing cream that creates incredible depth of colour.

Deep Crystal Wax TWO STEP SYSTEM

If you're a die hard enthusiast with a dark coloured car, go for the individual polish and wax process. It's more work but the depth of colour and gloss are absolutely incredible. DEEP CRYSTAL WAX. Combines premium carnauba wax with an exotic blend of nutrients & conditioners which provide a high beading surface and long lasting shine.

Maintain

Nxt Generation Speed Detailer
The fastest way to enhance protection and maintain that just waxed look. This highly advanced formula powered by our advanced Engineered Synthetic Polymer (ESP) technology now makes it even easier to remove fresh contaminants and quickly and easily lift away dirt and grime without scratching. And whether it's used to maintain a showcar shine between washes, or as part of a complete waterless wash system, this unique product cleans brilliantly while enhancing shine and protection.

I'll use a combination of these each time I detail depending on how long it is between details. I think I'll only do the clay the next time round and evry six or so months after that.

I have used all of these items except for the clay in the past and have had great results so time to see what they do together now I have been researching what detailing realy is.

I worked at it years ago but always just did what I was told never realy under stood why.

So now I'll have to see how I get on. :thumbsup:

wow.....!! nice work eric.....

all you need now is a big sticker on the yur back window saying....

"why do i want long lasting shine and protection - Because i'm worth it"...!!

slan

Smurf

:subaru:

Not a bad Idea Smurf. :icon_biggrin:

That slogin could sell things that make other things shine. Perfect. :dance:

Wait wasn't that used before. :ponder2: :angry1: god dam shampoo adds. :lol:

Back