003.jpg

004.jpg

dereksphotos105.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp541.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp535.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp533.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp531.jpg

tnntwoautopointComhyp530.jpg

Lads im in 2 minds weather to let her go or not.. i really only drive her in the good weather coz shes a real beaut, but if i got genuine interest i might be persuaded. Shes a real Gem and shes got all the right bits wether it be for show and shine, drift, drag or simply cruizin.. Still gets massive headturns. Id need to be getting in around 30k or else maybe a part exchange, scooby, evo, or even a CL500 merc or 535d bmw.. i'd probobly regret it but im gona trow it out there and see what happens, cheers.. (loads of spec 1/4 mile in 12sec)

Re: HOLDEN V8 UTE

plus commercial tax (256.00)
commercial ins ( sparks, plumber etc..)

Whats the Bhp out of interest. Nice and clean.

Will that r1 fit in the back if it dose ill take both :thumbsup:...................................................................... i wish :tongue:

5.7L chevy V8, 340bhp standard! She'd have a few mods to be a 12sec 1/4mile though!
Lovely motor!
Dan

donuts all day ....... and then donuts all night :icon_biggrin:

good luck with sale

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=8729.msg103842#msg103842 date=1218052217]
Will that r1 fit in the back if it dose ill take both :thumbsup:...................................................................... i wish :tongue:
[/quote]

Haha ye it would fit... ill do you a deal on the both of them :thumbsup: Weelies and Donuts = heaven :653:

[quote author=murray555 link=topic=8729.msg111265#msg111265 date=1220675095]
Over in Aus at the min,loads of these beasts on the road! Best of luck with a mint example
[/quote] lucky fecker :wazzup:

that is the epitome of cool! dont sell her!

The Holden Ute's are making more than that in Aus considering the $ and Euro exchange,plus shipping to Ireland + duty etc etc,best of luck selling it. Pitty Subaru didnt make a quick pick up 2 go 2 work in!!

Back