ISDC site.

E

ericsti

Is it just me or has anyone else got a white back ground to the site.

I also have lost the use of the Smiles and all other functions in the advanced area when posting.

Anyone any ideas as to what is wrong.

your on your own there man, everything is working fine here.

dunno did you load on anything freeky on your pc recently.

:dunno: did you try logging out and logging back in again :dunno: :dunno:

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=8710.msg103312#msg103312 date=1217959282]
ya happened to me a couple of times over the last few days resets itself fairly fast :dunno:
[/quote]
same here

There is a way to change the background to the old view I remember Paulo posting about it. I'll have a look

forum

anybody elses forum all weird ( all white with no pics or icons ) and what should i do if ye can fix it

Re: forum

someone had that same problem a while ago.

have a look here :thumbsup:

ISDC Forum > Free for All > Club/Website Suggestions & Comments > ISDC site.

Re: forum

mine was like that a few weeks ago, what a head wrecking fooking thing :shock: :angry:

It started to happen to me about 2 weeks ago but I thought it was the effect of the new anti virus software that I installed. I get this screen almost every second time that I log on and the site slows down to a crawl.

isdc_screen.jpg

Lads,

Thats the basic mode than Internet Explorer or Firefox will run if it can't load the page fully, happens with my gmail sometimes! It basically loads just the text because pics/graphics cause it to slow down and the page will 'timeout' if it keeps trying to load fully. Its a internet speed thing, try using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox! Either that or contact your ISP??
Which anti virus did you use?

Rob

Norton is an absolute pox of a program..it slows down most computers when it runs!! try AVG, its much better and doesn't slow the computer down at all!

http://free.avg.com/ww.download-avg-anti-virus-free-edition

Download the free edition, its as good as any other, I run it and have never had a problem with it. You get automatic updates daily and they are quite quick too.

Hope this helps,

Rob

Back