Detailer.ie

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone ever use them? Looking at getting the paint correction done. and interior cleaned.

Alternatively anyone ever take on the polishing with an orbital polisher? If so where did you get the polisher? and what wax/polish etc did you use? I would be afraid i would burn a hole in my car or something!!!

Detailer.ie sell a lot of cleaning/paint correction products too, but what ones to get etc, i wouldn't know!

its 400 for a saloon but looking at the quality of his work from his forum on driver id say it well worth it

I think iv mentioned Detailer.ie a few times before :D

I got €85 euro worth of cleaning products from Andy reciently and it's all top quality,and ill be ordering more stuff in the comming days!!

the only thing i didnt like was the nozel on the spay bottles,but thats a very small prob!

Join the forum Dan,Andy is very helpfull and will asnwer all you questions!

andy is alright and sells great products...
i bought 300 euro worth of gear about a month ago off him but the only thing was he pissed me about with postage....i had to chase him down after 3 weeks i got the stuff....
he has the sky blue audi a3 on the site photos...but up close it wasnt a great job at all....
still i'm sure hes descent at what he does...i personally wouldnt part with 400 for that...
lad on scoobyireland does detailing up in belfast and supposed to be fookin great at half the price!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Yeah Brocks does it on Scooby Ireland. Does a great Job alight. PM him on here for a price as he is a member.

Back