Quick spit and shine

scoobymick

Octane Boostaholics
Well seen as eric has started a new trend i decided to give mine a decent going over today :thumbsup:

I used Maguiars Car Shampoo, Maguiars Clay Bar c/w Maguiars Detail Spray, Auto Glym Super Resin Polish, and Maguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax.

1. Started off by hosing the car down then using the two bucket method washed the car using the Maguiars Car Shampoo

2. Dried the car off by taking for a spin on the M50 :thumbsup:

3. Sprayed the car with Maguiars Detail Spray and got to work with the Clay Bar (first time doing this and doesnt take any effort at all)

4. Time for the polish so out came the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish

5.  Finally sealed it all with the Maguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

Must say im delighted with the results and spent the rest of the day looking out my window at the car :wazzup: :wazzup:

Anyway enough waffle here is some pictures (by no means a photographer but here goes)

058.jpg

061.jpg

063.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

062.jpg

060.jpg

059.jpg

Looks the dogs. I'll be claying my car next month, going to try some maguires stuff again myself.

thanks lads

@ eric. The amount of crap that was on the car that was unnoticable was crazy i began the day with a white clay bar and come the end i was struggling to find a clean bit of the bar. Just goes to show

I'd say mine will be worse again. Cann't wait to do it though. See them results.

Good job, Meguiars is the siht .Halfords opens in waterford on saturday and i will get me some clay bars :multijump:

Back