what pads?

N

Norris!

need to get a set for the car, any recommendations? not looking for track pads or anything (noisy bastards!) but looking for something that will last long an has descent stopping power.

EBC Green stuff if your not looking performance pads,red stuff is also good as an all rounder....mintex,black diamond... :dunno:

I have black Diamond on mine and their not to dirty and seem to be lasting very well.

Get them from Scoobyparts. Their a good price on there. :thumbsup: :subaru:

i have ebc yellow stuff and find their great done about 7,000 miles on them so far and their great, rip your spleen out when their warmed up and are fine when their cold! :shock:

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=8674.msg102974#msg102974 date=1217859700]
EBC Green stuff if your not looking performance pads,red stuff is also good as an all rounder....mintex,black diamond... :dunno:
[/quote]

Never put Greenstuff on a car like an Impreza. Try "Red's" or Yellows. I get a lot of shite about EBC (as I sell them), from people who have been sold Green's for a car like the power and wieght of of an Impreza. Yellowstuff are currently on the car leading the Time Attack championship.

John

[quote author=johnny99 link=topic=8674.msg103033#msg103033 date=1217876367]
[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=8674.msg102974#msg102974 date=1217859700]
[/quote]

Never put Greenstuff on a car like an Impreza. Try "Red's" or Yellows. I get a lot of shite about EBC (as I sell them), from people who have been sold Green's for a car like the power and wieght of of an Impreza. Yellowstuff are currently on the car leading the Time Attack championship.

John
[/quote]

Well Norris is not the mad driver type of guy... :D...i had green stuff on my car when i bought it and was ok with it... i have changed now,:dunno:
Red stuff yeah would defo be better than green... :thumbsup:
But the yellow stuff is even better........ :headbanger: :headbanger:

EBC pads are great I have just fitted the red stuff pads and they are great at stopping honestly they are brill, but very very very dusty, I cant actually believe how dusty they are...

Cheers
Paddy

i was thinking about going for the ferodo's alright, now were to buy them :D

cheers lads :thumbsup:

I got some Ferodo DS2500 pads off camskill.co.uk last week, really good pads :thumbsup: was impressed.
I think ASP http://www.asptrading.co.uk are the cheapest to buy from but the shopping cart didn't seem to be working when I was on the website :ponder:

I found the Ferodo great. Dident like Mintex as my ones made so much noise and dust. That was a fair while ago though.

i put EBC red stuff pad's in the front of my Impreza last week and would recommend them ,the stopping power is alot sharper and they work great when they get hot aswell (the standard pad's i had gave me a soft peddle when they got hot). :thumbsup:

ferodo road/rally pads cost a few shillings but serious stopping and no noise got recommended to me from a friend in the rallying game

Got a set of carbon loraine pads off murray motorsport unbeleveable stopping power
i never heard of them b4 but the lad in murrays swear by them :subaru:

Back