your valued opinion??????????????????

V

ver 4

4 my ver 4 scooby 2door. i invested in a greddy e manage, blitz boost controller, dump valve, and full turbo back exhaust system 3 inch and back box 4 inch. getting it mapped, so many ponies should i expect? oh and a manifold. all in all spent 2000e in 1 hour. wort in i tink? oh and i got an up rated oil pump...

much 4 up rated fuelpump lads? was d mods a good choice?

Bout 90 yo yos or fuel pump, a must have really. Dont know anythin bout the e-manage. What sort of cat back you fitting??

€90-100 for fuel pump...
Would have left the manifold out,you have not up rated your turbo so no need for manifold could have saved €500... :ponder:
Also no real need for boost controller,car will be set to one boost setting once mapped,iam not sure if the blitz has the 3 settings like the apexi....???

300hp wudnt b bad wud it? any otr nessasary mods i need 4 reliability and poke?

cause the e manage has loadsa scope and options. gettin it remapped 4 irish fuel. boost cont gives loadsa read outts and has loadsa settings. well imp i am

As scoobyke said, the manifold is un-necessary, however if you think you might go for a bigger turbo (18g-20g) in the future then by all means fit it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jim russel in waterford doin all d work. tink his v good. and ye defo goin 4 d manifold.

To be honest buddy,you should have come on here sooner,and asked all these questions before spending all you money.
You could have got one of our traders to help you out....and at least they are know through the club.... :doh:

your prob rite mate but have alot of faith in jim. am loving my scooby, 1st 1 shur. hope in 2 weeks all the wok will b done.

Best of luck with it man.

Keep us posted as to how you get on.

Back