06 STi **€30950** OFFERS OR P/X

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
Well folks it’s with great sadness I find my self posting in the for sale section but here I am. I am selling my 06 STi Type UK :cry:. My heart so much wants to keep it but my head is telling me sell it.
It is a 2.5 litre Sti with only 18000 miles on it. The car has a full Subaru Service history and is still under warranty until June 09. I am the second owner. I can email on more pictures or info if anyone wants them. I am based in Roscommon. The car comes completely standard apart from the front splitter and K&N drop in filter. It has a Subaru alarm. It has a Magnex exhaust and a different radio in it but these will be coming out and the standard ones put back on when sold as I did not buy it with them on it. This just like my last Subaru has been minded better than myself always warmed up and cooled down and while in my ownership never driven hard. It’s the best car I have ever owned and probably ever will :subaru:.
POA. My email address is gerardhealy@oceanfree.net or phone me on 087 6440878. I don’t answer private numbers. Anyway thanks for looking and I really hope someone on here buys it and it gets a good home.

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

bump.. but I think I'll be keeping it for another while.. will give up trying to sell . Will give it till end of February and call it off then for a while

Back