Wheel Bearings...

ckay

Petrolheads
All,
Looking for front wheel bearings , got a price from main dealer and their quite saucy ! :(
Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

thxs,
C.

I have a right hand front drive shaft with the cv joint attached, its off a 1.6 98 impreza, if its any good to you.

[quote author=Murto link=topic=8380.msg100193#msg100193 date=1216378583]
I have a right hand front drive shaft with the cv joint attached, its off a 1.6 98 impreza, if its any good to you.
[/quote]

Thanks mate :thumbsup:.. but bearings are all I want as I need to get a mechanic to fit them , can't do myself :(

rgds,
C.

Hi Ckay,

Flat4 do them for £50 inc VAT and delivery for the front, £100 for the rear including new diff seals :thumbsup:

[quote author=Cill link=topic=8380.msg100200#msg100200 date=1216380230]
Hi Ckay,

Flat4 do them for £50 inc VAT and delivery for the front, £100 for the rear including new diff seals :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers mate , certainly cheaper than what I was quoted. :thumbsup:

give the lads at urban performance a shout they are getting a set in for me and fitting them

[quote author=jafro link=topic=8380.msg100212#msg100212 date=1216386829]
give the lads at urban performance a shout they are getting a set in for me and fitting them
[/quote]

Will do thanks... :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say a quick note regarding : clueless d1ckheads that call themselves Wheel and Tyre experts.
Went and got me wheels balanced ( at a reputable tyre fitter in Cork ) last week because the car was slightly shuddering at handy speed.When I got it back I could barely drive the thing after them clowns in the tyre center went at it.
Thought it was the bearings , brought to my mechanic and
it just turned out to be just the balancing :thumbsup: , He couldn't believe state of the balancing after your man had it

Rang and blew him out of it and got me money back.
Fcuking Cowboy's !!! :angry:

I feel better after that. :thumbsup:

Similar thing happened to me. Got the car tracked in goatstown and steering wheel was off center when driving straight. When i brought it back to them next wk the machine was down so brought it out to bray. Same company. They tracked it for me and ur man said it was all over da shop. Said it wasnt tracked at all. Would hav been none the wiser until me tyres were fooked..........wasters

Back