Solberg at Shackleton Charity Festival This Weekend

T

Turbo

Before anyone says anything , yes I know this clashes with the ISDC BBQ so this is strictly for anyone not attending the BBQ or are at a loose end this Saturday ! ;)

http://www.shackletoncharityfestival.com/

Petter Solberg and Phil Mills will be the main attractions at the Shackleton Charity Festival. They will take part in the main rally, using event sponsor Kevin Lynch’s Subaru S12b and will be present for the whole festival from 18-20 July at Shackleton Airfield, Ballykelly, near Limivady in Northern Ireland. The festival will also cater for no fewer than three championship events, the Irish Short Circuit Championship, the Ulster Supermoto Championship and the Five Nation Kart Championship.

Another name set to appear is BTCC star Colin Turkington, who will be driving Richard Hogg’s Skoda Octavia WRC. This will be Colin’s first outing in a rally car. Many regular Northern Ireland rally drivers are expected to enter. Others to attend include some soap stars from the TV programme Emmerdale.

I'll be up marshalling at this but it should be a good event for spectators .

that would be deadly. That young farmer on emmerdale had a savage evo there a while ago. I seen him doing the gumball or the funball run, its well for him

Back