Lurgan Park Rally 9th August 2008

brocks

Sunday Drivers
OK guys, the one we have been waiting for for nearly a year! www.scoobyireland .com cordially invite our "brothers" in the ISDC to attend this event, as co hosts to the largest Subaru gathering since Scoobfest 2008

The Turkington Lurgan Park Rally on Saturday the 9th August 2008.

I have spoken to the event organisers and have secured our entry to the event on the same basis as last year. It will mean an early start for some, but it will also provide what I believe is THE single best event to attend in this years calender...........

So get the names down sharpish folks...there is no limit on our site numbers again this year, everyone is welcome....

Heres hoping to make the event even bigger than last year, and on the back of Scoobfest 08, the biggest single Subaru meet to date in NI!!!

Stick your name and car type/colour down, and convoy and meet up details will follow shortly folks!

If you wish to start a list on here, I will monitor it and migrate details onto a complete list over on scoobyireland. !! :)

This could well end up being a very expensive weekend with Lurgan park Rally on the Saturday and Charity Drive on the Sunday!! :doh: :doh:

22 members on scoobyireland signed up in less than 12 hours.....had 80+ cars last year so well wortha run up if you havent been before guys!

can isdc supply a petrol tanker :dunno: :lol:

be handy if the charity route came close to lurgan park that way we could all stay somewhere close to lurgan park :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Back