Just a quick one!

Paul v4

Petrolheads
Havent drove my imperza in about 3 or 4 months, went to start it today and the battery was flat

so i gave it a jump start and it started straight away, i let it warm up then gave it a good run for about 20 mins

came back to the house and turned it off, went to start it up again and nothin no even reds at all :ponder:

put the leads back on and she fired up stright away again, anybody any idea what could be wrong?

Make sure the connections to the battery are ok, or it could just be that battery is fecked man, 80 bills in Halfords will get you a new one...

It should of got enough of a charge if you drove the car for 20 mins. Try a different battery and that will tell you if its a battery prob :thumbsup:
As hiwd said, check the connections.

Knackered battery. Same thing happened me after 6 months. Jumped started...drove for a while....turned it off....tried to restart but nothing. New battery should sort it.

My battery died in less than 2 month2 of the car being sat up... it was fairly new aswell and the leads where disconnected so the alarm did'nt drain it! They take a bit of a kicking of left for any time with turning over car...

Back