MY2001 Evo 7 (VII) RS2 Light Weight. Pics added.

E

ericsti

Lads the brother is selling his Evo VII RS2 if any of you know someone that sleeps with the enemy and would be interested in buying one.

Loads of extras.

Roof Vortex carbon fibre
carbon fibre fin in spoiler
carbon fibre upper Light covers.
HKS exchaust.(down pipe back)
Boost gauge.
Other bits to that I'm forgetting.

Car is mint and fully serviced
Just passed NCT.
Car has to be seen to be appreciated

Picture12094.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

He's looking €15000

His number is in the link or you can ring me on 0862228151

Thanks,

Eric.

Re: MY2001 Evo 7 (VII) RS2

Eric 500 lines saying " I mustn't use bad Language on the ISDC website" and go and wash your mouth out with soap and water :D :lol:

Nice Car :thumbsup:
Cheers
john

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=8322.msg99398#msg99398 date=1216106471]
Hows she is performance compared to your car?
[/quote]

Great question, who wins outr between you and your bro man??

Is he moving to the Subaru fraternity?? :subaru:

Very nice indeed..................... I'd still prefer your car though Eric ;) Love them bugeyes

No he's buying an Audi S4 I think. :ponder:

This car is more powerful then my car and mine is 320bhp. :angry: It is one seriouly quick car. :dance:

The wheels that are on it are not the ones that where on mine. These are Rota 18" the ones that where on mine where 17" Tenzo R's, but the black with red lip looks the dogs alright.

It nearly killed me to but it up here, but he is my brother so I thought i'd help him out. :subaru: :lol:

Lads this is still for sale.

He has it priced down from €21000 to just €18000 ono.

Re: MY2001 Evo 7 (VII) RS2 Light Weight.

Price drop lads. €15000 ono if you know anyone interested.

Thats one sweet motor. :shock2:

Hope he gets a sale on it soon and at that price I cant see it staying with him much longer. :thumbsup:

Lazy ba*tard won't advertise it Mark. Said if someone wants it they can have it but he's not pushed to much on selling her. Keeps making excuses to keep it. He loves it realy but he gets a rush of family car sh*t to ihis head now and then and she gets bumped on here again.

Great car though if someone wants it, He's a member of IMOC.org and is fanatical about it just like us on here.

Back