Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back. Sold.....

E

ericsti

Lads,

I have here the cleanest Astra in Ireland for it's age. It's extremly low milage with only 34200Kms that approx 21500 miles as he had a company car and this was only used on the weekend.

I have resently fitted original Opel mud flaps to her and She has had One sevice so far that was carried out by DG Opel. She is due a service and this can be done or nigociated in the price. The service that it's due is just oil and Filter. It is as new tyre wise etc. Has all the usual SXI extras and as I said hasn't got a mark on her.

This realy is a sale that we don't want to do but we have no longer any need for her.

If you want or know someone in the market for a great car then please contact me on PH: 0862228151

I am looking for €10,500 ono.

Thank you,

Eric.

(Right ISDC members,

My mam has asked that I get rid of this great car for her as it's to hard for her to pass it every day. You see it was my fathers beloved car and as he passed away three weeks ago the car just sits there as a constant reminder to her of him.

I am asking for your help in selling this and would appreciate it if you could let anyone who is in the market for a good car know about it and have a look at it. It has never failed and really has the lowest milage(Km's) for a car of it's young age.

Against my advice she wants it advertise for €13,000 on car zone and she is willing to drop to €11,000.

It really is a give away car at that price.

Anything you could do would be a great help.

Thanks,

Eric. )

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Re: Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back.

The girlfreind is after one of these so i'll say it to her and might well be in touch! :thumbsup:

Nice one you really won't get better. Just let me know if she wants a look at it.

Thanks,

Eric.

Here the carzone Link. You'll notice that it's priced at €15500 and that cheep for an SXi on carzone some are going for close to 18000, I am in no rush to sell so it won't get any cheaper on that site but I will let someone from this site have it for €14500 no less.

If interested my number is above at the start of the thread or in the carzone add.

Really is the best Opel Astra SXi for it's year and the low milage is the best you'll get and 100% genuian.

Thanks Ash. My heads up my arse at the min. Thanks again.

Right ISDC members,

My mam has asked that I get rid of this great car for her as it's to hard for her to pass it every day. You see it was my fathers beloved car and as he passed away three weeks ago the car just sits there as a constant reminder to her of him.

I am asking for your help in selling this and would appreciate it if you could let anyone who is in the market for a good car know about it and have a look at it. It has never failed and really has the lowest milage(Km's) for a car of it's young age.

Against my advice she wants it advertise for €13,000 on car zone and she is willing to drop to €12,500.

It really is a give away car at that price.

Anything you could do would be a great help.

Thanks,

Eric.

Re: Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back. Need ISDC help needed to sell this car!

Bump.

Re: Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back. Price drop to the least we'll take.

Price reduced to the least we'll let it go for. Perfect car this. If you know anyone Looking. Let them know. €11500

Thanks,

Eric.

Re: Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back. Price drop to the least we'll take.

This car is going to thread next week if you know anyone that wants a great cheap MY05 Astra let them know about this one before It goes back up to Dealer price of over €16000.

Thanks,

Eric.

Re: Opel Astra SXI 2005 4 Door Hatch Back. €10,500 ono takes it.

Lads I brought it to trade today but ended up bringing it home. I was offered 10,000 from a dealer for it but just couldn't give it to them. He'd turn in his grave.

I have decided to price drop and wait for a buyer to take it for the dealer price rather then them adding the extra 6000 for their own profit.

So if you know anyone give me a shout and they can have a great car for the trade price.

watcha mean brought it to 'thread'?
never herd dat b4

As above ment Trade.

Hard to see it go but I'll be saying good bye to it tomorrow.

Sold..............................................................................

best to let it go man.....
losing value outside the house all the time.....
just seems to be a bad time to sell anything in this country right now....except dumpvalves
:lol: :lol:

Nothing yet he never showed so might be back up for sale. He rang and said defointerest but I'm not going to wait. Got another call today about it. He's ring back tomorrow to see if I still have it.

Back