Front Mount Intercooler

bearxxxx

Middle Lane Hogs
Hey thinkin of gettin a fmic,just wonderin how mush of an improvement will it make and any tips on which make to get???

Cheers. :thumbsup:

The front mount wont really create power directly but the lower charge temp you can get then the more power you can create because you can map closer to the edge, more power with safety. But the TMIC that is on your car is fine up to a pretty high level. If your not changing for a larger turbo and mapping then dont bother going front mount.

Damo

the top mount is a very Efficient on STi 7 onwards.

I would look to investing money elsewhere in modification..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@ MarkC
It's good of you to go to the trouble of posting up links to help bear,
But there are a fair few Tuners / Traders in ISDC that can supply and fit a FMIC,
It's just my own opinion but I think we should give our own lads the business when ever possible instead off sending money outside the club and country :thumbsup:
Just my opinion :thumbsup:
@ bear, STI7 onwards TMIC is ok to 440bhp,
Dan

Ok guys thanks 4 all ye info and tips. As not goin to get bigger turbo r wont be mappin it 4 a while prob wont change da IC. Looks like ye're help has saved me some cash. Much appreciate guys.

Cheers Aidan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If your looking to spend a few quid in the mean time, I'd recommend sorting your suspension, ie. springs, antiroll bars, and geometry!
Probibly the best money you'll ever spend on her! :thumbsup:
I recommend whiteline stuff,
Any of the traders here will sort you out!
Dan

Back