RB5 419 For Sale

R

RB5 419

New Evo FQ 340 forces reluctant sale of RB5 419.

She is a genuine RB5 (419 of 444 made) unlike some others that have been for sale recently.

Full RB5 spec with modifications as follows.

Brakes:

AP Racing six pot calipers, 360 mm floating vented discs, pagid pads.

Engine:

1. IHI VF 28 Turbo.

2. Stainless steel MAF less induction kit with large K&N cone, Samco hosing (blue).

3. Stainless steel up-pipe wrapped.

4. Stainless steel equal length manifold wrapped.

5. Stainless steel open neck decat downpipe.

6. Stainless steel decat centre section (original centre section included for NCT).

7. Prodrive backbox.

8. Samco intercooler piping (blue like original).

9. Strut brace.

10. Walbro race fuel pump.

11. Light weight crank pulley.

12. All belts and pulleys replaced and upgraded in April of this year.

13. Prodrive quickshift.

14. Link ECU.

Exterior styling:

1. PIAA driving lamps with RB5 covers.

2. WR Sport high rise spoiler with brake light in the spoiler rather than bootlid.

3. Original peuter Speedlines.

4. RB5 decals on sides and boot.

Interior:

1. Blue alcantara seats and door inserts.

2. RB5 419 plaque.

3. Momo gear knob.

4. RB5 mats.

5. STI boost gauge properly mounted on steering column.

6. Knocklink LEDs on top of instrument binnacle (very discrete and essential when running 95).

7. Air conditioning.

ICE:

Alpine KCA9855 head unit with i-pod adapter (charges i-pod in glove box and displays track info on screen).

Pioneer kevlar cone speakers with tweeters.

60,150 miles, (MY 99) with a full service history. All of the work was done by Performance Subaru in Coleraine. The Link was mapped by Pat Herborn on southern 95 RON fuel. She was mapped conservatively for safe on road performance on Irish fuel.

The car is in excellent condition, and has been very well looked after. All the work has been very carefully and professionally done with the emphasis on driving performance and reliability, absolutely no messing. She looks, sounds and drives great. Hardest thing about buying the Evo has been parting with her.

Price €16,500.

(087)8189868 or post up if interested.

For pictures and more comment, please see post in the General discussion section, RB5 vs FQ340.

Back