another double din stereo

northdublin

Petrolheads
this one is an eclipse avn3302. it came out of my mates dc5 integra so it has a honda loom. it has sat nav and dvd player but im unsure if they work over here. its clean and the loom is in perfect condition and can be separated from the honda plug to allow universal installation.
looking for 100 euro ono for this one

003.jpg

004.jpg

is it handy enough to put on the universal connection? mite be interested, il have a look at the back of mine later and see if it will fit

no bother. yer rite they are handy to do, most of the japs use similar or the same colours for their wiring. i just spent a few mins separating the honda plug from the loom and attaching my subaru one. didnt have to chop it or anything like that as it has the insulated bullet connections. goin to try it in my car 2morrow to see if i can get all the fuctions working ie the dvd player and so on. looked them up on the net and found a few diagrams for connecting cameras and other stuff to them and they seem to be a good unit and an exspensive one. my mate whos dc 5 it came out of informs me some of the cabling is still in the car so goin to try and get my mits on that soon.

bump this is now up for sale for 60 euro. i tried it in the car the other day and it lacks a band expander which are easilly got, so i couldnt tune in any stations, but the cd player works well and so does the touchscreen. i worked out the wiring and its easilly sorted, same as any other loom with respect to the colours

Back