Sligo Stages Rally

bearxxxx

Middle Lane Hogs
Hey guys, just wonderin is dere many thinkin of headin to tis on sun. If weather is ok i mite head up from Kerry to it. Also if any1 knows of some good viewin points to c da rally wud appreciate da info as haven't been to dis rally before!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

:subaru:

Ya its alright. Havent been at it in a couple of years cause of matches. You intending on coming down Saturday or Sunday ? Not sure where the stages are this year yet. Im sure we could get a few subarus together for a mini meet. I know there was a sligo lad here with a Type R wanting to organise a meet for the Rally. Cant think of his username

Sorry lad 4 not replyin sooner,had football trainin and didn't get home til late. Ya good idea wit scooby meet. My only prob is i mite have a game sun but won't know 4 sure til 2morro nite.wil let u know as soon as i find out. Did u make it 2 da meet in lim da wknd?

Scrutiny is on Saturday 3pm-8.30pm in Coopers garage Collooney. First car leaves the Sligo Park Hotel Sunday at 9.30am and back to the hotel at 6.10pm. Would the Hen or JohnJoe be interested or any other people for the west/northwest ?

so the rally is on sunday.. is there maps available in sligo?? i will prob head up saturday eve/night for a look.. anyone else going to be around?? :thumbsup:

[quote author=BlackScooby link=topic=8211.msg98539#msg98539 date=1215686048]
so the rally is on sunday.. is there maps available in sligo?? i will prob head up saturday eve/night for a look.. anyone else going to be around?? :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Here ya go.

BTW every self respecting Subaru owner should have rally.ie as one of their bookmarks, all the info can be found there for anything rally related.

Rally Programmes will become available from Saturday morning July 12th from the following outlets:

Sligo Gate Service Station Collooney (Adjacent to Scrutineering)
Rally Office Sligo Park Hotel
Cannings House & Garden (Opposite Rally H.Q.)
Mullens ESSO Service Station Bundoran Road Sligo. (N15) (N54* 16.946 - W08* 28.355)
McCormacks Service Station Carraroe
Innisfree Service Station Pearse Road.
Regional Stores Ballinode (Adjacent to Service)
Fallons Ballinacarrow Co.Sligo (N17)
Mullins TEXACO Service Station Manorhamilton (N55* 18.259 - W08* 10.182)
McCormacks EXCOL Station Sligo Road Manorhamilton (N54* 18.182 - W08* 10.916)
Clancy's Glenfarne (N16)

Scrutiny is on in Collooney and its easy to find so maybe in the retail park around Coopers in Collooney Saturday at 8 ?

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=8211.msg98741#msg98741 date=1215748006]
Scrutiny is on in Collooney and its easy to find so maybe in the retail park around Coopers in Collooney Saturday at 8 ?
[/quote]

Ya, could make that too.

Collooney at 8 so. If coming from Boyle go straight threw the first round about. on the second one take the 3rd exit and pass the filling station and take the first right after the filling station i think

Back