Click click turned to wobble wobble.

Murto

Petrolheads
I noticed a while back that when i was turning the car left, she was clicking a fair bit.
Figured it was the cv joint gone or going( not like the wheel was gonna fall off!), driving to work on saturday morning in the spills of rain and the steering
wheel starts wobbling like mad, the Oh God feeling kicks in so i manage to get it to limp to the nearest Subaru garage after checking the wheel wasn't
gonna fall off. Going to pick her up tomorrow, don't know the price yet for the repair, but hey least i aint broke up in a ditch and neither is any one else.
Lucky escape :pray:

Yeah had a similar one in my celica before i bought the scooby, clicking on left turns rang my mechanic friend told me it was the c.v joint and he said i'd be okay for a week or two till he could fit me in, heading to work at 5 am on a sunday morning and eaxct same the car didn't know what direction it wanted to go in, scared the living sh*t outta me. Its the most horrible feeling driving at slow speeds with the steering wheel thinking its doin a lap of mondello. Not too expensive to replace thank god

Back