Abeyleix After thoughts

J

john2709

Thought it was a great day and well organised . Had a bit of craic on the way up and back . Prob gonna be the last meet i is at in my scooby but il be around . Prob meet ya's all at the Xmas party for the last hurrah :cry: :cry: :cry:

First meet i have been at, great to see so many like minded people who love there cars.
Some very nice machinery down there.Hope you all got home safe...
:clap:

abbeyleix

well lads just a note to say that was my 1st meet wit the club and they truly are some sweet motors out there
keep up the good work :clap: :clap: :clap:

same here, my first meet and was nice to put a few faces to names. probably not the best idea to bring the baby so it was agreed that next time a sitter would be found!!

who was the poor soul who got the flat then caked the inside of he's boot and most of the car park with white foam?? got home safely i hope

well it was my 1st meet as well and got down there at 14.35 loads of cars dont know where the owners of the cars got 2 got talkin 2 a few people had dinner and left if u ask me it was a waste of f????? juice and f????? time very disappointed

Well lads,think it was a great turn out...good ta see all the lads again...good to get a good run in da motor... :subaru: :subaru:

lads seen some savage machines that was worth the drive , but i have to say got down there could,nt see any body no one to even talk to, spent about twenty grand on juice had dinner and left where were yis all????????
did,nt see a familiar face from the rollin road day :? :? :? :?
dissapointed

If ye missed us we were inside having the meal as planned - did ye not think of looking inside or asking? :ponder: with THAT amount of Scoobies on display the drivers HAD to be somewhere...

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=910.msg7413#msg7413 date=1164661197]
If ye missed us we were inside having the meal as planned - did ye not think of looking inside or asking? :ponder: with THAT amount of Scoobies on display the drivers HAD to be somewhere...
[/quote]

did ask two other guys with subaru jackets in the resteraunt they said they did,nt know the craic either and asked in reception was there any thing on for subaru drivers and two other staff they said no, i sat there had dinner on me own, was there a function room or somthing where yis were

Yeah there was a big function room we where all in, Then after the meal we had a bit of a meeting and went through a couple of events for 2007. All the same crowd that where at the rolling road really.

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=910.msg7417#msg7417 date=1164662125]
Yeah there was a big function room we where all in, Then after the meal we had a bit of a meeting and went through a couple of events for 2007. All the same crowd that where at the rolling road really.
[/quote]

dont say that, gonna ring that place in the morning, feckers! the staff and rec eption told me there was no function on or anything booked for subaru,s

well i asked at reception as well and i might as well have asked the stupid cow what an LSD was hadnt a clue nither did 4 or 5 lads outside dat were der just b4 us so we headed home bally go back words gobshite at reception

@ murt & rooster

Sorry you missed out and feel hard done by lads, we can't account for the awareness of the staff... we started arriving at 1pm and by 3pm the majority of us were tucking in to what Norris rightly described as 'savage' beef... mmmm...

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=910.msg7429#msg7429 date=1164664328]
'savage' beef... mmmm...
[/quote]

way to make them feel better! :D

[quote author=rooster14 link=topic=910.msg7408#msg7408 date=1164659161]
well it was my 1st meet as well and got down there at 14.35 loads of cars dont know where the owners of the cars got 2 got talkin 2 a few people had dinner and left if u ask me it was a waste of f????? juice and f????? time very disappointed
[/quote]

Well the door for funtion room was to the right of the caverery counter. As said surely with that amount of scoobys outside ye's woulda looked round the building.  But ye think the staff woulda known also as, as far as i know the function room was pre booked meaning staff shoulda known....

Just come to the next one and it'll change your mind......    (on time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:)

Lads check the members section and see the pic's there was loads
of us there over 50 :shock: :shock:

Pitty ye couldn't find us !!

Niall.

Back