white alloys. cleaning

the white one are a nightmare to clean. i spent anout 40 mins cleaning them today nd there manky already :angry:
i tink ill start polishing them

i use turtle waxwheel cleaner kit.

it works wonders its a liquid wat you brush on the wheel and it comes up a gem every time.

i take my wheels off once a month and give them a proper clean inside the rim as well and then use turtle wax car wax polish after i dry them.

but the turtle wax wheel cleaner kit comes in three different types (e.g. alloy,chrome,steel) so get which one suits and buy the wheel protecter kit also which has wheel protecter spray and wheel polish inside.

buy the three below and you will be very happy with the results.

FG54531.gif

FG54561.gif

FG54281.gif

2.50euros in woodies for a 2 litre of white spirits and brush on ,leave for a few minutes and hey presto,hose down and 95% brake dust gone.

Coke also works wonders for stuborn areas of brake dust(stuff in the bottle) :thumbsup:
Alan

i use wonder wheel on my wheels brings them up like new just double check to see if there ok to use on white wheels :thumbsup:

18. Use coke for cooking? Need water, sugar and lemon? You might as well just add a can of coke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=scoobyDel link=topic=8165.msg98400#msg98400 date=1215623584]
jesus christ, and we drink that stuf!!??
[/quote]

Still wont stop ye :nana:

Back