wanted: Alpine CDA 9853R or similar

Thats very specific John :lol:

Is there anything in particular you're looking for - i.e. does it have to be alpine? does it have to be high output 4x50 or 4x60watt, does it have to be mp3 compatible? etc etc.

I have 2 radios there that might suit ya if I know what you're looking for :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=8096.msg96926#msg96926 date=1215009682]
Thats very specific John :lol:

Is there anything in particular you're looking for - i.e. does it have to be alpine? does it have to be high output 4x50 or 4x60watt, does it have to be mp3 compatible? etc etc.

I have 2 radios there that might suit ya if I know what you're looking for :thumbsup:
[/quote]

HI Brian, i looking for an alpine specifically preferably 4x50w and also with the glide touch

Thanks
John

It would be worth googling the glide touch function, was very badly slated & Alpine have dropped it from their headunits on 07 & 08 models & their newer headunits tend to come with inbuilt ipod control rather than having to run through an interface :thumbsup:

I don't have what you're looking for but have pm'd ya a website I recently bought a brand new Alpine head unit from, delivered from uk within 3 days & everything is spot on with it.

hello john :thumbsup:
I have an alpine cde-9881rbhal,never used,in the box,and i have a receipt for it as well,50watts x 4 amplifier.when i bought a new car it had a good radio in it .feel free to contact me on 0863561169 i have an 01 sti on this site as well to go with the alpine!!!

Back