Turbo back custom exhaust for Legacy

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone know anywhere in Ireland i can get a custom exhaust made up in Ireland? Im drawing blanks and so are STITuning and Street Performance folks :cry: only place i know of so far is Hayward and Scott in the UK and i would need to drive all the way over to Essex and leave the car with them for 4-5 days. Would get a good price off them since i would be giving them a template to work off and sell on as a new product but a 600 mile round trip for an exhaust?

would performance subaru up in coleraine do stuff like that????? :dunno:
doubt anybody down here would be able to sort you out dan especially if you want quality stainless steel system....
u.s is probably the place that tricks with these legacys most but obviously dealin with them is a nightmare plus the cost element...
good luck with the search :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

US legacys only have a single scroll turbo on theirs compared to the twin scroll setup i have. so im sure the downpipe flange brackets would be different.

AVO turbo world were looking for 750 USD for shipping(plus any duty i may get hit with) ofora catless downpipe and centre section on top of the cost of the 2 pipes. they are the only company that have the pipes i need. they have a JDM side of their company and has the parts needed. so maybe the trip to UK might work out cheaper!

Try The lad at a place called Dun Laoghaire Motor works he did my B4 and he did a nice job you will get the number at 11850 Cheers

as above..... he is an agent for powerflow exhausts and can make up most systems on site, i'm not sure if he is still trading under the same name but he is on the bottom of york road Dun Laoghaire beside J&S motor factors.

there is a place in newry that does all that stuff i think hes called jono exhaust his number is in the back of the autotrader

the guy in dun laoghaire is still doing the exhausts, he is a friend of mine. go down and talk to him, he will let u know what he can do. he did mine :thumbsup:

Back