Production Figures....?

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Heya All...

Does anyone know the production figures on the JDM 2 Door GC8 Sti's... Type R's?? Always been curious and unable to find anything on the net?

I know there were V-Limited V5 & V6's ... and WRC555 models with production runs around 1000 etc... but does aonyone have any literature or figures on exactly how many 2 doors they made... not inc 22B's?

Cheers...

J.. :ponder: :dunno:

Version 6 WRX STI Type RA Limited......2000
Version 6 WRX STI Type R Limited........1000
Version 6 WRX Type RA Limited............1000

Version 5 WRX STI Type R Limited.........No production numbers available but believed to be 1000 I think.
Version 5 WRX Type RA Limited............1000

Hey Andy..

Thanks for coming back to me.

I know there were only 1000 of each of the V-Limited model (distinguished on the 2 doors by having a factory roof vent), but my car which is Sti Type R V6... not V-Limited... I always thought the production figures where higher??

I'd be delighted if it was only a 1000... but figured that the non V-Limited cars where higher numbers?

Cheers,

J..

[quote author=TYPERV6 link=topic=8067.msg96647#msg96647 date=1214909734]
but figured that the non V-Limited cars where higher numbers?
[/quote]

I would tend to agree.

Not sure if it was made to order... i think it was just a little special with Vent, No. plaque on centre console etc... and WRC 555 had blue seats!

I've never been able to find total production figures on all the 2 doors made... regardless whether they where stock Type R's, V-Limited etc...

Someone must know though... I'll keep searching! :ponder:

only the vision 5 sti type r v limited was made to order and im still looking to find out how many were made if anybody knows

Back