B4 handling

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
Anti-lift kit is availible, in road or race spec, the race spec being harsher. Steering rack bush's are also availible. A rear anti-roll bar upgrade will also make the car feel sharper through a corner. Check if there's any play in the track rod ends and the arm from the steering rack to the track rod end.
Does the steering feel light when only turned a little, this can be sorted by getting the alignment done, but not to Subaru spec. We use our own figures, which tightens up the feel and keeps the car feeling stable when pushed hard.

John

[quote author=johnny99 link=topic=8010.msg96105#msg96105 date=1214601374]
Anti-lift kit is availible, in road or race spec, the race spec being harsher. Steering rack bush's are also availible. A rear anti-roll bar upgrade will also make the car feel sharper through a corner. Check if there's any play in the track rod ends and the arm from the steering rack to the track rod end.
Does the steering feel light when only turned a little, this can be sorted by getting the alignment done, but not to Subaru spec. We use our own figures, which tightens up the feel and keeps the car feeling stable when pushed hard.

John
[/quote]

Alryt can you pm me a price to do all that,I've read up about the alignment being done like that alright.Just got two track rod boots thrown in and checked for play there's none!So that good news

So a price on : anti lift kit(road spec),steering rack bushings,alignment johnny99 spec :subaru: :lol: and I'll leave the anti roll bar for the moment as I've other ideas,thanks man,nct's in the morning :roll:

Back