MONDEO COSWORTH

tractorman

DONT EVER REMEMBER SEEING OR HEARING OF A MONDEO COSWORTH.A DRIVER IN WORK BOASTING OF A 300BHP MONSTER.SIERRA MAYBE.
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME WITH SOME COSSIE KNOWLEDGE.ST200 MODEL,APPENENTLY 1 OF ONLY 100 MADE.
ALAN

Stop shouting all the time, then maybe we can hear what you're saying Has the CAPS LOCK on your keyboard broken???

WhAt tHe HeLl iS CaPs LoCk? :ponder:
and NO,its my engine thats broken!

thanks for the info anyway.Didnt think you'd get upset so easily.
Alan

Ok, so I couldn't find anything about Mondeo Cosworths but I have sourced an article on Netiquette which you might find interesting :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

wikipedia said:
Forum etiquette

Certain rules of unspoken etiquette should be followed when using Internet forums. They include:

1. Read any rules and guidelines established by the community; some may have different regulations on a particular subject. Always be courteous.
2. Before creating a new topic thread, search to see if a similar topic already exists.
3. Follow standard grammar/spelling rules and try not to use slang.
4. If the forum is categorized, post in the correct section.
5. Include as much technical information as possible if posting a technical inquiry.
6. Stay on-topic.
7. Avoid double posting and Crossposting.
8. Respond to topics started by others more often than starting topics of your own so that you don't appear arrogant and unlikable.
9. Avoid the use of all CAPITAL LETTERS in posts. (All CAPS is considered "shouting" and causes readability issues.)
10. Do not resurrect a very old topic if you have nothing extremely significant to add.
11. Try to refrain from lashing back at a poorly behaving member or participating in a flame war; instead, notify the messageboard's staff of the event.

ummmmmhhh
you must have skipped a few yourself
no 4.post in the correct section.........netiquette in a mondeo cosworth topic.No No No Sir.Not good netiquette

also

no 6.Stay on topic.AGAIN.No No No Sir.Not good netiquette.

also

No 11. I would consider myself a poorly behaving member,and YOU are perticipating in a flame war.I think i'll contact the messageboard's staff,who is that?Do you know?................

Did you ever consider that i might have had an operation on my throat and use an electronic voice box and thats why it seem like shouting,discrimination!

So to summarise the above,there is no mondeo cosworth
Thanks
ALAN,I SHOUTED. OOOPPPS
:nana:

There used to be a green one knocking about with a cossie engine in it but not a factory option.
Cheers
John

Back