STi Parts 4sale (* MORE NEW ITEMS ADDED*)

davelegacy

Member Number 16
White Factory extra LAMCO STi ignition casing Mounted Boost Gauge x2. Fit new age or classic. e150 each  or e180   fitted.

Pair genuine alloy lightweight STi wishbones. Hard to get. Have 2x pairs. e300 pair.
Forge Dump Valve incl samco fitting kit and Blanker. Fit 93-96 car. e125    or e140 fitted.
STi2 Intercooler e110
STi2 steering wheel with red inner stitching etc e95

Twin upper and lower boot spoilers from Turbo classic Wagon   e135pair

Pioneer deh-1700r   e110
Pioneer deh-4700r   e145

Rear suspension UK impreza  shock/springs  e150 the pair
Full water spray kit for 93-96 cars. (incl inner vent with spray jets,water spray switch and wiring, water spray bottle and pump and pipe work)  e250
STi v3/4 Rear seat bench. Mint cond.  e150

STi V3/4 Red Re-conned inlet manifold  e225 exchange

Geuine STi pink "i" badge for classic shape. Brand new unused e45

pinkibadge.gif

Genuine Japo impreza mats. 3 piece rears. thick carpet with impreza logo. Very hard to get. Took for STi6 type r. mint. e110

Lamco Single din factory gauge set, boost, voltage and inlet temp gauges  2sets. e195 each

I'll put more up as and when i think of it.  Sorry NO OFFERS. Prices as stated.

Re: CLEAROUT. parts 4sale

Give ya a tenner and a fill of diesel for the van in exchange for the wishbones..... :nana::lol:
Cheers
JOhn

Howdy folks, new to the forum but hopefully youll see lots more of me in future! Im also quite the little fish here (EJ16) but I gots plans bayba!! :lol: Anyways, would you know if those wishbones are any different to the ones on my car? Shes an MY98 5dr..

Thanks,

Derek.

Hey hows it going welcome along :thumbsup:

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=145.msg995#msg995 date=1155827155]
Hey hows it going welcome along :thumbsup:
[/quote]
thanks mate, still waitin for my feckin membership to go through though!!

[quote author=Scoobydiver link=topic=145.msg984#msg984 date=1155777433]
Howdy folks, new to the forum but hopefully youll see lots more of me in future! Im also quite the little fish here (EJ16) but I gots plans bayba!! :lol: Anyways, would you know if those wishbones are any different to the ones on my car? Shes an MY98 5dr..

Thanks,

Derek.
[/quote]

Yes yours steel. These are lightweight alloy.

sweet, will they defo fit do you think? what car they comin off of?

No question about fit mate. All impreza from 92-01 and all legacy's 89-98.

Re: STi Parts 4sale (NEW ITEMS ADDED)

Sounds good, Id love them but Ive Morettes to pay for this week so I dont wanna waste your time :) if you get an offer in the meantime dont hesitate to sell yeah?

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=145.msg1310#msg1310 date=1156121832]
Jaysus you have enough gear anyway Dave.
[/quote]

GEAR?????    Listen junkie boy. Don't want to get involved with your shady dealings???  HA HA HA

hey Dave, do you have the i/c w/spray tank for her? or is it mashed up, will the inner vent fit my 00 scoop, i dnt think it does but maybe you know for sure :ponder:

Back