knock off version of hks dump valve

justingc8

Petrolheads
would ya's think buyin a copied version of the old hks ssq dump valve would be any good, there a shop near me has them and others types for 120 euro, i can get the new shape ssq for 200 in japan but just want to know has anyone got a copied version of this

shouldnt have put up this thread, dont think i wana get it now, il just be called a phony O GOD i dont want that lol

Sometimes I wonder :ponder:

You pay enough on tax, insurance and maintenace for your car so putting a copy of a DV wouldn't be the smartest thing to do IMO :dunno:
You can never be sure of the quality of workmanship and it could cost you more in the long run.....

Alan.

was askin people if they had any problems with it, didnt wana put it on if i got bad reports and your rite in sayin alan tat it could cost me more in the long run, i wana get an original hks dump valve, just wanted to see what people thought of the copied one

Original Parts are enginered to the highest standard and made with the best of materials.

I would think copys lack in this department. :ponder:

I'd stay origianal. It's only a few extra € for it and the peace of mind that it bang on. :thumbsup: :subaru:

well for only 200 euro tink it best to get a real hks dump valve and its the new hks ssq dump valve so gona get that

I had one of these on my last scooby and on my evo6 and had no trouble with them! ,sound the very same as a genuine HKS when compaired :thumbsup: .....so recommended by me anyway

Back